Friday, June 7, 2013

Be Your Own Hero.

Love my brother @matthewjamesg3 πŸ‘«☀🐚😎



Love my brother @matthewjamesg3 πŸ‘«☀🐚😎

Excuse my albino skin…but I had a fabulous day at the...



Excuse my albino skin…but I had a fabulous day at the beach with my family today! Felt like we were on holiday πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„πŸš☀πŸ‘™πŸ‘³

Going to the beach with my family today! πŸ‘™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜☀πŸšπŸ„πŸš£⛵⚓



Going to the beach with my family today! πŸ‘™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜☀πŸšπŸ„πŸš£⛵⚓

Spent my Sunday customising an old pair of jeans. I've cut...



Spent my Sunday customising an old pair of jeans. I've cut up an old dress and removed the lace trimmings. #creativebunny πŸŽ€πŸ‘—πŸ‘–✂♻

Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair. 🌻🎡



Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair. 🌻🎡

Happy birthday Marilyn. You would've been 87 today! πŸ’‹...



Happy birthday Marilyn. You would've been 87 today! πŸ’‹ Thank you for your beauty and inspiration ❤

You can't beat a simple black heel. πŸ‘ πŸ‘  #newshoes



You can't beat a simple black heel. πŸ‘ πŸ‘  #newshoes

Believe in the power of the flower.✌🌻



Believe in the power of the flower.✌🌻

Candles, bubbles and sex and the city is all I need right now....



Candles, bubbles and sex and the city is all I need right now. #busyday

For me, following my dreams was always going to come before love...



For me, following my dreams was always going to come before love anyway. A career will never break your already broken heart. πŸ’”πŸ”« #fuckedupandproud

Woo! My boyfriend's sexy beer glasses! πŸ™ŠπŸ˜˜



Woo! My boyfriend's sexy beer glasses! πŸ™ŠπŸ˜˜

Intoxicated with madness; in love with my sadness. πŸ‘½



Intoxicated with madness; in love with my sadness. πŸ‘½

Thought this picture was cool; dont Really know whyπŸ’ My hair is...



Thought this picture was cool; dont Really know whyπŸ’ My hair is going so brown now πŸ˜’ I neeeeeedddd my roots done! 😣 #thejoysofbeingafakeblonde

Saw this coaster & I just HAD to get it! My mum was like...



Saw this coaster & I just HAD to get it! My mum was like "ChloΓ«, this is you in a coaster!" Haha πŸ˜‰

Woo! I'm so excited to hear what you guys think of my new...



Woo! I'm so excited to hear what you guys think of my new music. It's bigger and better than before; and it will KEEP getting better cause I'm never going to give up!πŸ˜‰ www.facebook.com/chloemariemusic www.soundcloud.com/chloemariemusic www.twitter.com/chloedotsmarie www.youtube.com/chloemarieofficial

If you know me you'll know I'm OBSESSED with teacups...



If you know me you'll know I'm OBSESSED with teacups (I have shelves of them) and I posted about this one a while ago and my brother @matthewjamesg3 got it for me for my birthday!!!!!! πŸ™€ It's so pretty I'm in love 😻

I had a fabulous birthday yesterday- thank you everyone who made...



I had a fabulous birthday yesterday- thank you everyone who made it so special! I drank champagne all day and all night! 🍸 #birthday #me #blackandwhite #fabulous #champagne #18th

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! πŸ˜„πŸŽ‰πŸΈπŸ’‹ #birthday #me #18th #excited...



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! πŸ˜„πŸŽ‰πŸΈπŸ’‹ #birthday #me #18th #excited #happybirthdaytome #woo #smiley

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! IM SO BLOODY EXCITED ITS NOT...



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! IM SO BLOODY EXCITED ITS NOT REAL. Ps sorry about the picture. πŸ™Š

Sweet dreams!πŸ’€πŸŒπŸ’‹ I had a fabulous party thank you so much to my...



Sweet dreams!πŸ’€πŸŒπŸ’‹ I had a fabulous party thank you so much to my beautiful friends 😘 ps I'm so hungry but can't be arsed to get any food 😩 #ultimatelaziness

No comments:

Post a Comment