Friday, June 7, 2013

Simply Isis

Photo



Photo



Love this!



Love this!

Photo



""People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate..."

"

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A soul mate's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life…"

"

- Elizabeth Gilbert  (via translucentwaves)

Photo



Photo



"I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I cannot..."

"I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I cannot even explain it to myself."

- Franz Kafka, The Metamorphosis  (via yasodhara)

"Throw everything away, forget about it all! You are learning too much, remembering too much, trying..."

"Throw everything away, forget about it all! You are learning too much, remembering too much, trying too hard… Relax a little bit, give life a chance to flow its own way, unassisted by your mind and effort. Stop directing the river's flow."

- Mooji  (via unconditionedconsciousness)

"LIFE IS SHORT "Every act counts. Every thought and emotion counts too. This is all the path we..."

"

LIFE IS SHORT

"Every act counts. Every thought and emotion counts too. This is all the path we have. This is where we apply the teachings. This is where we come to understand why we meditate. We are only going to be here for a short while. Even if we live to be 108, our life will be too short for witnessing all its wonders. The dharma is each act, each thought, each word we speak. Are we at least willing to catch ourselves spinning off and to do that without embarrassment? Do we at least aspire to not consider ourselves a problem, but simply a pretty typical human being who could at that moment give him- or herself a break and stop being so predictable?

My experience is that this is how our thoughts begin to slow down. Magically, it seems that there's a lot more space to breathe, a lot more room to dance, and a lot more happiness."

"

-

Pema Chodron

(From her book When Things Fall Apart)

Brilliant! 



Brilliant! 

Photo



Photo



"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."

- Vincent Van Gogh   (via talkativolive)

So cute! I love this commercial :) 



So cute! I love this commercial :) 

inspiration4good: Happy Earth Day!



inspiration4good:

Happy Earth Day!

"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author."

"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author."

- Houlahan (via thingsthatsing)

"You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light,..."

"You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms."

- Terence McKenna  (via imadeva)

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment