Friday, June 7, 2013

kat's desires

sirtheodore: pleaseplaywithmesir: Do I mind? I look forward to...



sirtheodore:

pleaseplaywithmesir:

Do I mind? I look forward to it! 

You have no idea how frustrating an average day can be… let's fuck until we're content…

Photo



playfulnessandperversion: Playfulness and Perversion



playfulnessandperversion:

Playfulness and Perversion

Michael's Erotic Desires: Thoughts of You

Michael's Erotic Desires: Thoughts of You :

michaels-erotic-desires:

I lie here watching the sun descend into the horizon. Remembering you and our days together. My mind then begins to wander to thoughts of you. The taste of your lips against mine as your fingers caress me. The way you smell as I lean into you.

I can hear the gentle breeze as it rustles the leaves…

michaels-erotic-desires: Bound, blindfolded, and under my total...



michaels-erotic-desires:

Bound, blindfolded, and under my total control I take you in every way all night till you are weak and shaking.  Then with a final thrust deep to your core,  I burst.  My hot cream coating your silky walls and dripping down your inner thighs as I hold myself inside.  Gripping your hips and letting your body tremble around me.

a-lady-in-red: sheepwolfpath: for You



a-lady-in-red:

sheepwolfpath:

for You

michaels-erotic-desires: I AM NO ANGEL:  I have fallen far and...



michaels-erotic-desires:

I AM NO ANGEL:  I have fallen far and deep but because of your love I find strength to rise each day with a warmth in my heart that had been gone for so long!  

 



 

Photo



*shiver*



*shiver*

Photo



Photo



thedominantmaster: you cant see what i have for you



thedominantmaster:

you cant see what i have for you

Photo



in-morpheus-arms: ☸



in-morpheus-arms:

Photo



annantan: Les perles 



annantan:

Les perles 

housewifesecrets: 1wickedfantasy: sensual-dominant: Now bend...



housewifesecrets:

1wickedfantasy:

sensual-dominant:

Now bend over my desk…lift up your skirt…off with your panties…and spread your legs….good girl

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment